What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 23rd April 2021.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
What are the eligibility dates for entry?
- Entrants eligible for consideration must have been opened before 23rd April 2021. For further information on how to submit your entry please click here.
Do I have to pay to enter?
- No, there is no charge to enter the awards. However, all shortlisted finalists are expected to send a representative to the awards night, held in Brighton on the 4th July 2021.
- Tickets will be available to purchase nearer the time at a cost from £45 inc VAT each.
- Those attending will need to pay for and make their own arrangements for accommodation and/or travel.
Can I enter more than one category?
- You may enter more than one category. However, you cannot enter any category more than once.
- If entering more than one category, please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account. Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Shops/Entrants.
- Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
- Any associated imagery submitted as part of your entry must be cleared for use in Modern Barber magazine and all its associated digital products, social media and web. M Squared Media assumes rights are released by the entrant and takes no responsibility for any copyright issues.
Is there a word limit on the answers?
Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question and answer fields.